Indoor Play Equipment
From inception to installation. From concept to completion. Whether your requirement is for a small indoor play area or a complete indoor adventure centre, Sport & Play can develop and provide a facility that will really excite yet be completely safe.
Utilising our significant industry experience and expertise we can provide a personal service that will guide you through the complete process of selecting the venue or location through to manufacture and installation of the equipment, including soft play shapes. We then offer a comprehensive after sales, maintenance and servicing support to keep your equipment clean and safe for years to come.
Initial consultancy, including a site visit where appropriate, is available free of charge. Indeed, we will be pleased to provide ongoing advice and assistance throughout the project to and beyond your official opening.
In the first instance, we will discuss with you and consider: your target audience; the age of the children you hope to attract; theme or style that you have in mind; the elements that you would like to incorporate and, finally, the marketing angle or position you would like to take.
Once we have a thorough understanding of your requirements, we will then be pleased to develop a completely bespoke play area exactly to your customer’s requirements. Please click here to contact us for a no obligation discussion.
Quality Safety Service
Whether you require a simple scheme for a nursery or crèche through to a large multi-level system for a family entertainment centre, our quality of service will be the same. Some of the features and benefits of the Sport & Play service include:
- Total project management service
- Over fifty years industry experience
- Designs to suit all budgets
- Free design service
- Inherent in-built safety
- Health & safety support
- Regulatory and standard compliance
- Full industry and API compliance
- Premises and planning permission assistance
- Finance and leasing options
- Advice on insurance services
- General appropriate legal advice
- Catering services consultancy
- Assistance in selecting suitable software
- In-house UK manufacturer
- Our own experienced installation teams
- Nationwide network of engineers
- Continuing support services
- Ongoing maintenance and repair services
- Readily available parts and accessories
- On-line shopping facility
- On-line maintenance records for clients
- 12-month guarantee on all work
Facility Flow Chart
Please feel free to utilise our comprehensive total project management service. Alternatively, you can select which elements you would like us to assist with. This flow chart helps to identify the processes involved and the key areas for your consideration:
Sport & Play is ideally placed to help in the development of your indoor adventure centre. We have comprehensive manufacturing, installation and maintenance facilities to assist you from conception to completion. Please click here to contact us for further information.
Having our own manufacturing facilities ensures that we can produce our play products and systems to the same, consistently, high standards. We can also incorporate all of our experience and expertise into the manufacture of the different components and constructions.
- High tension netting systems
- Special internal netting retention system
- Wrap-around wrapping to framework
- Less exposed stitching for a smooth finish.
- No exposed cable ties or lashings for safety
- Thick padding to all structural bars
- Reduced maintenance requirements
- Easy access to framework during inspections
Safety and durability is always a top priority of ours, especially during any manufacture processes. Indeed, for our indoor play equipment they go hand in hand.
In addition, all of our play and adventure constructions are designed for minimal maintenance and maximum longevity. Our on-line maintenance recording system, which is exclusively available to our customers, makes keeping track of servicing and safety checks very easy.
Free Consultancy Service
Sport & Play are able to provide a comprehensive consultancy service, specially tailored for those with limited experience in the leisure play industry. The consultancy package comprises a meeting at a venue of your choice, with detailed information from our industry expert, based on their 25 years working within the industry as a leisure professional.
Further support and information including business planning material, introduction to selected suppliers of ancillary products, and support throughout the planning and project management stages of the scheme are standard. Prices are available on application.